41 TIPS TO HELP YOU KEEP YOUR VIBRATION HIGH
Everything is vibration... Keep yours high!
1. Look people in the eye. If you're a shy person, this may feel awkward at first. Don't worry about it. Practice!
2. Meditate in the shower. Breathe in slowly for a few seconds and then slowly breathe out. Keep still until you feel ready to get out of the shower. Don't rush out.
3. Sing in the shower.
4. Keep some things sacred. Intimate details of your relationships and life don't have to be shared with everyone.
5. Never give up on anybody. Miracles happen every day.
6. Please yourself, but think of others.
7. Be real; find your authenticity and live it.
8. Be brave--as brave as you can be in difficult situations. You don't always need to think ahead. When the going gets tough, focus on the present moment.
9. Avoid sarcastic remarks, gossip, or statements made at the expense of others. As much as possible, be impeccable with your words.
10. Don't rush into relationships.
11. Whenever possible, do nice things for other people.
12. Never deprive someone of hope; it might be all they have.
13. Find ways to give people hope; even when hidden, hope is always there.
14. Give people a second chance.
15. Take pictures.
18. Be curious.
19. Be romantic.
20. Loosen up. Relax. Most things are not as important as they first seem.
21. Don't allow the phone to interrupt important moments.
22. Be a good loser.
23. Be a good winner.
24. Be a good listener.
25. Be humble.
26. Walk away. If a situation--job, relationship, friendship--doesn't bring out the best in you, leave it. Don't search for the lesson in it. You probably already know it.
27. Keep it simple.
28. Don't burn bridges; you might have to cross the same river more than once.
29. Never waste an opportunity to tell someone you love them.
30. Never push for love; don't chase.
31. Remember no one makes it alone. Have a grateful heart and appreciate those who have helped you.
32. Take charge of your vibrations. Don't make another person responsible for raising your vibe.
33. Visit friends and relatives when they are in hospital. You don't have to stay very long; whatever time you can give them will make a difference.
34. Begin each day with something wonderful - music, meditation, writing, yoga...
35. Once in a while, change your surroundings.
36. Beautify your surroundings; keep your space uncluttered, clean, and bright.
37. Keep a note pad and pencil on your bedside table. Great insights sometimes come at dawn.
38. Show respect for EVERYONE.
39. Marry only for love.
40. Love yourself and others fiercely.
41. Be grateful for everything you have.
Blessings and love,
Mary Dunlop's latest book, Betsey's Retreat: The Power of Twin Soul Love Book II, is available at Amazon.com and all Amazon online stores.
Photo courtesy Tamba Budiarsana