BROKEN HEARTS MEND
Sadly, I often receive messages from people, who are giving up on love, telling me that their heart's been closed by another.
Brokenheartedness sucks. It's happened to me, too, in the past—more than once—but, every time, my broken heart has also been my teacher. It's taught me that:
- No other person has the right to close it;
- I'm the only one who holds its key;
- I'm the only person who can make myself feel better;
- I'm my own Twin Flame first;
- Other than God, I don't need anyone else's presence to heal me;
- I am responsible for myself.
Never let those who didn't love you keep you from those who will. Broken hearts mend.
Blessings and love,